Friday, July 3, 2009

Change of side

Games, Animes, Movies, Chatting...

These r the top 4 favorites i used to do when i m free. Y m i mentioning it? Well, it seems i dun hav room for for my study! How could tat happen??

I usually spend most of my free times on9-ing, chatting with frens, watching anime, playing games.... Until i got tired n meet my dream. Is this how life shuld get along with?

I guess not. A week has passed since i started to change my plan. Kinda sad of it becoz i still unable to fully activate my interest to read for a longer time. Howeva, i notice tat i still cant managed to master most of the chapter. How could this be? I waste all my time crapping around, making cold jokes, day-dreaming...

Here is my aim for tat, 4.00 for my CGPA!!! Haha... At least i start to talk big here, but its better than nohing. I mean it, n i swear i m goin all-out for my next exam. >.<
Its quite embarassing for saying tat, but i promise i will become top 10 student at least in my class. Thx a lot for those who have been helping me so far, thx for guiding... =)

******************************************************************************

Twilight 2: New Moon is coming out!!

Lets enjoy its trailer 1st... ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment