Thursday, December 24, 2009

Chriex-mas...

It turns out to be a rainny day. I wish i could have gone out to celebrate tis special day but i dont. It turns out to be another boring x'mas. I keep thinking, izit tat bad to celebrate tis day myself, does it tat important to make me keep bothering it?? Guess wat, i m not even Christian, y shuld i worry for... LOL

Many, many things just happened with a blink of eyes, as always do. I m in such a mood tat i m not happy, and sad either. I can think rationally this time, thinking wat m i wishing for actually. A wonderful life?? More money?? A big car?? House?? Love??...

In the end i end up wasting time without any good result, turns out to be the the same after all. Yet this is the time where i shuld really noe wat i capable for, to decide which direction m i heading to after tis. Yesterday i did my interview in High School to apply for a temporary teacher, but i wonder why i never able to talk well inside, even though thousands of answers already in my mind. Y cant i juz speak it out?? Maybe its 1 of my another weakness, speaking. i juz hate to talk, but it depends on my mood and to whom i talking with...

At last, i wish all my friends could have a HAPPY CHRISTMAS with ur love ones... ^^



there is no day which is normal,
everyday is special;
there is no one which is normal,
everyone is special;
everything could be special,
regards the way we looking it;
i m not an ordinary kid,
but who would actually see me as a special one...

No comments:

Post a Comment