Friday, June 19, 2009

19 JUNE (end)

Finally long wait Orientation Week got its curtain call 2day. I got to admit, its pretty fun there!! Haha... Scream like hell at hall, a "senior vs junior" match took place!! Luckily all of us would team together, and hope tat our MAIN CHARACTER dun get angry... (all TC fault wakaka XD)

Anyway, this year juniors juz got much better as compared to us last year. There were sum really good dancer out there. Shock at 1st sight. Looking at their dancing performance make me remind of wat v did last year, n i dance like HELL last year, not a good thing to talk about... T.T

***

Half a year had passed n yet i m still not well prepare yet for my exam...

Wat shall i do now?

Which is my weakest subject?

How to memorize faster?

Y IS MY SCORE TAT BAD???

These thoughts keep appearing n i dun really noe how to get rid of it. I spends whole day thinking but do nothing. Hope i dun do dumb thing again =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment