Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Holiday? Hurray-day?

2 days of HOLIDAY just passed. I wonder wat i hav done at my home, other than resting, playing, chatting, n fooling all around. Is tat STUDY important to me? I guess not. Haha. I hate book since young, reading seems to be a difficult task for me. Then wat shall i do? I could RARELY get in the mood to study, but still, my will can be easily drag away by other attraction forces.

Kind of disapointed. Perhaps its a waste for me to be a human (maybe?). I always swear i will study hard when i took my report card but still.... This sat is gona to be "happy" day... XD

**************

Today i spent my noon to neway with my frens. Its odd tat v used up 2 rooms while only 7 of us thr. LOL. One of our fren celebrate her early bday thr, guess wat? She doesnt know tat v r gona celebrate with her n she really shock with surprise! Anyway i end up voiceless throughout the day... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment