Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Self Quarantine~~

I am not getting any sickness but still i have to lock myself from the outside world.

What on earth just happened to me??!

I have been moody for these few days. Lots of things just came to my mind. I wonder why, but the loneliness keep me thinking the impossibilities...

Imagine is the only thing i got. I spend my day dreaming, dreaming, and dreaming... I could even write a novel for that, and every thing i predicted does not happen in reality...

Am i not good enough? I couldn't figure it out but nothing went smoothly for everything i have done. Does tat mean everything i have done is a mistake? I cant give a proper answer for that... I did hate myself for looking as if i am a standard form 3 student, and this making me looks immature... Nothing is fair, as my luck was never a better one as the others does...

I promise myself i wont make the same mistake twice. Maybe i have been concern too much, until i don't have a room for myself. Then what should i do now??

Perhaps i should have keep myself from playing too much from now on. Final exam is coming and i have to work real hard for that. God bless me~~


Life is tough yet i still survive,
Love's a blade that slashes my heart,
Loneliness cloak within my soul...

No comments:

Post a Comment